Dealing with Erectile Dysfunction in Japan (also known as ED) should not be painful, nor embarrassing. It is easy to say but hard to do. However, lose the anxiety. We understand ED is a highly personal topic that hits men below the belt. But it can be managed by you and high level professionals in Japan who know how to diagnose, treat with medication and holistically, as well as use discretion. When it comes to Erectile Dysfunction in Japan most doctors do know common medical terminology in English. Cialis, Viagra and Levitra are also widely prescribed. You can browse here for fluent English-speaking physicians. Best advice going in for a consultation is transparency about your current health conditions, blood pressure, medications you are taking and all the stressors in your life.
So what causes Erectile Dysfunction?
Let’s take out the guess work. Factual findings point to 5 main causes of impotence, the most major form of ED. These causes include:
1) Endocrine Diseases: Here there is disruption of hormone production that regulate metabolism, sex, mood and other factors. Diabetes falls into this category.
2) Nerve and Neurological Disorders: These affect the brain’s ability to activate the reproductive system. Neurological disorders contributing to E.D. include:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Brain or spinal tumors
- Multiple sclerosis
- Temporal lobe epilepsy
- Prostate gland surgery
- Long distance bike rides
3) Medications: The ones that stop normal blood are often the culprit. The list of medications include:
- Alpha-adrenergic blockers
- Cancer chemotherapy
- Nervous system depressants
- Stimulants such as cocaine or amphetamines
- Synthetic hormones
4) Cardiac Conditions: These inhibit blood flow. Typical examples include:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
5) Lifestyle/Emotional Stressors: These inhibit excitement: Typical examples include:
- Performance pressure
- Drug abuse
The to do list
Common sense says to get diagnosed properly so you know exactly what you’re dealing with. That’s why consulting with a urologist about Erectile Dysfunction in Japan is your best bet. You can also visit a clinic that specializes in ED counseling and can prescribe Cialis, Viagra or Levitra. Once more – please check with a specialist. You will be treated in a kind, respectful and professional manner and given the care and treatment you require.