The Summer Smash set contains all the food you tried at the HealthyTOKYO event! This set contains a combination of dishes with half of them being vegetarian (V) friendly.
Many prepared foods in Japan can contain up to 449 additives. However, Sugarlady food is all additive-free and natural so you can enjoy these foods without fear of consuming unknown additives that may harm your health.
Contained in the Summer Smash Set is:
- 1 x Round jade gyoza
- 1 x Sliced and smoked sockeye salmon
- 1 x Three-cheese pizza (V)
- 1 x Tandoori chicken wings
- 1 x Pork wrapped vegetables
- 1 x Microwave-ready fried chicken thighs
- 1 x Easy edamame (V)
- 1 x Cubed satsuma sweet potato (with sesame) (V)
- 1 x Organic Western-style vegetable mix (V)
- 1 x Rich sesame sauce (V)
- 1 x Kimchi value pack (bottled) (V)
There are even unique dishes such as the round jade gyoza, which, unlike traditional gyoza has a translucent, flavor infused wrapper surrounding a juicy pork and chive mixture.
If you’re looking for something naturally sweet, the cubed satsuma sweet potato with sesame is a crunchy, caramelized treat crusted with sesame seeds.
Recreate the party atmosphere with the Summer Smash set, or if you didn’t get a chance to go, try the additive-free food that was on offer!
Specialty: Additive Free, Non-GMO