Ingredients: Lasagna noodle: (rice flour, vinegar, thickener, gardenia pigment). Lasagna sauce: (whole tomato, onion, carrot, tomato paste, mushrooms, celery, soy meat, ginger, garlic, salt, millet sugar, dry oregano, dry basil, black pepper.
How to prepare
①Remove lasagna from bag and thaw at room temperature or in the refrigerator*
*You can thaw inside the bag, but water may collect at the bottom as the lasagna defrosts.
*Estimated thawing time: About 2-3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator. Time may vary depending on actual conditions.
②Place in a microwave safe dish, cover with wrap it and heat it in the microwave.
* Estimated heating time: 500W, about 5-6 minutes (please heat until the center is warm)
* It is recommended to heat after thawing at room temperature.
Shelf life after thawing
- After thawing, store in the refrigerator and consume within 3 days.
- Consume immediately after heating.
- Please refrain from re-freezing as it may cause quality deterioration.