Ingredients: Lasagna noodle: rice flour, vinegar, spirit, thickener (xanthan gum alginate), gardenia pigment
Lasagna sauce: Vegetables (onions, carrots, celery, garlic, ginger), tomato paste, soy meat, olive oil, red wine, starch, salt, mushrooms, spices (black pepper, basil, oregano)
How to prepare
①Remove lasagna from bag and thaw it at room temperature or in the refrigerator
* Estimated thawing time: About 2-3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator. Time may vary depending on actual conditions.
②Cut it to desired size, remove from foil tray, put it a microwave safe dish, cover with wrap it and heat it in the microwave.
* Estimated heating time: 500W, about 4-5 minutes (please heat until the center is warm)
* Please be sure to remove lasagna from the aluminum tray before heating.
* It is recommended to heat after thawing at room temperature.
Shelf life after thawing
- After thawing, store in the refrigerator and consume within 3 days.
- Consume immediately after heating.
- Please refrain from re-freezing as it may cause quality deterioration.