Our big sweet potato muffins are naturally moist and sweet as the organic flour and local sweet potatoes combine for a perfect treat. It is a signature muffin natural and vegan from HealthyTOKYO. You do not want to miss this one.
Ingredients: organic flour, organic soy milk, sweet potato, rapeseed oil, cane sugar, almond flour, maple syrup, baking powder (aluminum free), almond, black sesame, salt, turmeric
Allergens: wheat, soy, almond, sesame
Apple & Earl Grey Tea
A rich combination of the aromas of apples and Earl Grey, this big muffin is a must for breakfast and afternoon teatime. This is a seasonal muffin so get it when available.
Ingredients: organic flour, organic soy milk, rapeseed oil, cane sugar, apple, almond poodle, maple syrup, baking powder (aluminum free), Earl Grey tea, almond, salt
Allergens: wheat, soy, apple, almond
This is a long-selling product at HealthyTOKYO, a classic big chocolate and banana muffin. A dessert muffin made to satisfying both all ages. If you can’t decide which of our wonderful muffins to choose, definitely start with this one.
Ingredients: organic flour, organic soy milk, banana, rapeseed oil, cane sugar, cocoa powder, almond flour, maple syrup, baking powder (aluminum free), walnut, salt
Allergens: wheat, soy, banana, almond, walnut
How to prepare
① Leave muffin in bag and thaw it at room temperature or in the refrigerator
* Approximate thawing time: 1-2 hours at room temperature, 5-6 hours in the refrigerator. Time may vary depending on actual conditions.
* Please thaw until the center is no longer frozen.
* Please refrain from defrosting in the microwave oven as it may cause quality deterioration.
② You can eat at room temperature or warn it up if you like.
* We recommend eating at room temperature. Immediately after taking it out from the refrigerator, it will have a slightly firm texture.
* When heating in a microwave, be sure to take it out of the bag, put it on microwave-safe dish and cover with wrap.
Estimated warming time: 20-30 seconds at 500W
Shelf life after thawing
- After thawing, keep it in the refrigerator in its original closed bag and consume within 2 weeks.
* Please do not store at room temperature after thawing as it may deteriorate even if it is not opened.
- Consume as soon as possible after opening, regardless of best by date.
- Please refrain from re-freezing as it may cause quality deterioration.