Ingredients: cane sugar, avocado, tofu, almond flour, organic soy milk, rapeseed oil, cocoa powder, maple syrup, rice flour, baking powder (aluminum free), rum, salt
Allergens: soy, almonds
How to prepare
①Take the cake out of the bag and thaw it at room temperature or in the refrigerator
* Approximate thawing time: 1-2 hours at room temperature, 5-6 hours in the refrigerator. Time may vary depending on actual conditions.
- Thaw the cake until the center is no longer frozen.
- If you plan to eat only a portion of the cake, please thaw it until you can cut it with a knife, wrap it in plastic wrap and store it in the freezer.
* Please refrain from defrosting in the microwave oven as it may cause quality deterioration.
②Cut it to desired size and enjoy.
Shelf life after thawing
- After thawing, store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- Please refrain from re-freezing as it may cause quality deterioration.