No products in the cart.
One of the biggest excuses people have for not working out is time. When you look at all you have to get done in a day, cutting out your afternoon or evening workout seems like an easy solution. But we all know a regular exercise routine can help you in ways beyond the aesthetic. To make sure you don’t miss out on your training, why not switch to working out before going to work?
Getting your workout done before you head to the office will help you start the day on the right foot knowing the hardest (physical) part of the day is over with and you can focus on everything else you have to accomplish. Well known devotees of the a.m. sweat session include Tim Cook, Chief Executive Officer of Apple who hits the gym by 5 a.m. as well as actor and business owner Mark Wahlberg, who starts even earlier at 3 a.m. with a healthy breakfast before training. You couldn’t accuse either of them of having nothing to, right?
Not a morning person? Need some motivation to make the switch? Getting your workout done in the morning has many benefits, including:
- Beating Fatigue — Exercising in the morning can help you start the day feeling energized. Showing up to work tired and drained means a slow start to all your daily tasks. You’ll be more productive no matter what the day brings after a successful training session.
- Aiding Weight Loss — Working out in the morning helps invigorate your metabolism. Your metabolic rate is how many calories your body burns when you’re at rest. The more calories you burn, the easier it is to lose weight. A morning workout means your body is burning extra calories all day long.
- Support Mental Wellness — Exercise is known to boost mood by increasing the production of endorphins, which are chemicals released into the bloodstream in response to stress. Exercising in the morning can help you feel more positive and focused throughout the day, which means greater productivity and less anxiety.
- Eating Better — Regular exercise can help cut back on those cravings for junk food. You realize how food serves you throughout the day when it comes to your energy levels and will begin to make smarter choices.
- Sleeping Better — Getting your workout done in the morning allows you to unwind and relax properly at night, which means more restful sleep. Knowing you have to work out in the morning may also help you become more diligent about going to bed at the same time each night, which does wonders for stress management and more.
At BungelingBay, we’re pleased to offer morning training sessions to help you start the day right by working out before going to work in Tokyo. Contact us today to schedule a personal training session with one of our experts — training is available starting at 6 a.m. for both members and visitors at both of our locations.
Before you go to bed tonight, set yourself up for success by packing your gym bag and laying out your workout clothes so you can get ready quickly in the morning. Be sure to get up early enough to have a proper breakfast at least an hour before training to help you get through your training session safely for optimal results.
In no time your morning workout will become a part of your routine you look forward to for all the benefits it brings. Start working out before going to work in Tokyo now!