Glyco-SR is a time released carbohydrate with a low glycemic index (GI). The advantages of Glyco-SR include:
1) Sustained glucose release to maintain a stable energy level over long periods of time.
2) Low risk of a sudden energy decline.
3) Can be used any time of the day as a healthy source of energy for performance enhancement and bodybuilding. Since it has a low GI value of 44, it can be used both as a healthy meal replacement powder (MRP) and weight gainer when mixed with protein powder.
In addition, you can mix Glyco-SR with Biomega 3 supplement and other essential fatty acids to maximize the duration of its effects. The competition won’t be able to keep up.
|Take 1 scoop (21g) mixed into water, protein shake, or the beverage of your choice.|
■Recommended method of intake
1) Mix with protein powder, EFA, and EAA to make a healthy MRP.
2) Mix 2-3 servings with 40g of protein powder to gain more lean muscle.
3) Take 2 servings 1 hour before high intensity exercise to maintain energy and stay focused.
4) Mix with Bulk Sports MD for a great post-workout carbohydrate supplement.
|Before and after exercise|
|We recommend that you take before or during exercise as a nutritious supplement.|
|Serving Size: One spoon (about 21g)|
|Serving Size:||One spoon (about 21g)|
|Number of servings:||about 95|
|Main Raw Ingredients – Country of Origin|
|Isomaltulose (Palatinose ®):||Japan|
Specialty: Vegan, Vegetarian