This Japanese Green Vegetable Drink Aojiru was created for all of us wanting more vegetables and the accompanying nutrients in our lives.
Supplements are be to taken over a long span, so naturally we focused on the best flavor, best product, and still made it affordable at a rate of 126 yen per serving. If you are looking to start on green juices, look no further!
Four main nutritional ingredients to this green juice
1) Organic barley grass: light and crisp taste with lots of dietary fiber
2) Ocarina barley grass: iron, calcium, potassium, and many other nutrients
3) Long-life plant (wild dropwort species): brings balance to the body with vitamin B1, B2, and magnesium
4) Ashitaba (Angelica species): maintain youth with polyphenol and chalcone
Carefully selected ingredients based on United States National Cancer Institute’s “Designer’s Food List”
1) Domestically produced soybean (soy milk, black bean flour, germinated soybean) : known as “Meat of the field”, about 1/3 of the nutrients are protein. Also includes isoflavone and dietary fiber.
2) Ginger: Gingerol maintains body’s health, vitamin B1
3) Celery: Dietary fibers, vitamin B2, potassium
4) Tea: High in polyphenols, catechin, magnesium
5) Brown RIce: Dietary fibers, vitamin B1, magnesium
6) Broccoli: Dietary fibers, viamin B1, B2
Well-balanced set of domestically-produced high nutrient vegetables
1) Leafy Greens
2) Daikon radish leaf: One of the seven leaves of Spring. Contains calcium, iron and copper
3) Spinach: Green-yellow vegetable leaf. Contains iron, lutein, and vitamin B1 · B2.
4) Root Vegetable – Burdock Root: Rich in inulin (a kind of dietary fiber), copper, and arginine.
5) Fruit Vegetable – Kabocha Pumpkin: Contain carotene, vitamin B1, B2, and magnesium.
6) Brown Sugar: Rich in calcium, iron, minerals, and copper.
Contract farmers strive to cultivate organic vegetables in Western Japan without resorting to pesticides
Produced from the bountiful nature of Kyushu: Barley grass, sweet potato young leaves, long-life grass
Determined to begin from the soil and using only non-chemically synthesized pesticides: Barley grass, sweet potato young leaves, long-life grass
Extra effort to serve fresh barley grass and sweet potato young leaves